Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Javascript documentation for things like ReportContext, ReportDesignHandle
larrychan
I'm completely new to BIRT so bear with my potential ignorance here. In the "Integrating and Extending BIRT" guide book, I read the section regarding how a developer can write event handlers with JavaScript. However, I couldn't find any documentation or reference as to what classes and what methods are available.
I know that in the JavaScript editor in Designer, as soon as I type "reportContext.", it'll display the methods available. But what I'm looking for is the description of those methods, what they do, and what each parameter means.
Could someone knowledgeable points me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp'>Here's
a link</a> to a list of BIRT API's. In the frame on the left you'll find <br />
<br />
BIRT Charting Programmer Reference<br />
BIRT Programmer Reference<br />
BIRT Report Developer Guide<br />
<br />
You can read through those to get good descriptions of all of the methods
larrychan
Thanks. I did look at that yesterday but I was not sure because they're all Java docs and not JavaScript. I got it now that the Java methods and JavaScript ones have 1-1 correspondence.