Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drilldown feature in 11SP4
appform
Hi All,
I am using 11SP4.I want a chart example having drilldown feature that opens on a new window.
In 11SP3 it is working for me but not in 11SP4.
Also I want an example where i will click on chart and a table will appear below that chart related to chart bar value.
Please provide me soon it is very important to me.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bricombs
Good Day
Please take a look at the following:
Example BIRT Design with Combo Chart and Drilldown
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/72-birt-drilldown-combo-chart/
BIRT Example Report - Drill to Details
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/drill/index.php
Multiple Hyperlinks on BIRT Charts
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2009/10/multiple-hyperlinks-on-birt-charts.html
appform
Hi Bricombs,
Thanks for your response.
Here it showing error as detail.rptdesign file is missing.
Please provide me the same.
Regards,
Swapna.
appform
Hi,
I have attached two files.
I want when i will run drilldown1.rptdesign report and click on that drilldown2.rptdesign report will open in other window.
It is working for same window but not for new window.
Please help me,Its urgent.
Regards,
Swapna.
bricombs
Good Day
Looks like the built in viewer is having trouble with HTML 5 chart, it works correctly with SVG chart type. For viewing with HTML 5 in Birt Designer Pro you can change the following browser settings so it will work correctly in a new window.
Go to Windows menu and select Preferences.
Under General select Web Browser and then select "Use external web browser". Click Apply
Then go to Report Design and select Preview. Click the "Always use ecternal browsers"
Click Apply an then OK.
Your detailed report should work correctly in a new window.
appform
Hi Bricombs
Thanks for your reply.
I am not able to find "Always use ecternal browsers" in Preview.
Please tell where it can be.
Regards,
Swapna.
bricombs
Good Day
From the Window menu select Preferences. Select Report Design in the Preferences dialog then select Preview to get to the Preview settings.
Please see attached screen shot.
appform
Hi Bricombs,
Thanks for all your effort.
Regards,
Swapna.