Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
connect two different reports
appform
Hi,
I have attached two files.
I want when i will run drilldown1.rptdesign report and click on classic cars portion,classic car details which are in drilldown2.rptdesign report will open in below to drilldown1.rptdesign report.
Please help me,Its urgent.
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Which field do you want as the link in drilldown2.rptdesign?
appform
Hi kclark,
I want to use productline field as drill down field.
Regards,
Swapna.
kclark
You should be able to use the tag library to do something like this. I haven't tested this code but it would look something like this<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<birt:report id="birtViewer1"
reportDesign="test1.rptdesign"
format="html"
frameborder="no"
isHostPage="false"
pageNum="2"
scrolling="no"
height="3200"
width="950" >
</birt:report>
<birt:report id="birtViewer2"
reportDesign="test2.rptdesign"
format="html"
frameborder="no"
isHostPage="false"
pageNum="2"
scrolling="no"
height="3200"
width="950" >
</birt:report></pre>
<br />
You'd just have to send the data between the two reports. I'll work on an example and post it here when I'm done.