Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Generating the Report in TXT format
235383
Hi
Colud you please help me with this reqirement.
I am trying to generate report in TXT format along with the below requirements.
1) Each column should have predefined length(Column 1 should have length 5 ,Column 2 should have 10 spaces)
2) There sould be a one lengh gap between columns.
3) The Columns with repeated values should display only once (Required for some columns,not for all columns)
I have attached the sample output.
I am tried mutiple options for getting this .
But i am not able to get all the reqirements.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You could export the report <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21304-exporting-report-content-in-csv-format/'>to
CSV format</a> from the export option in the webviewer. Or are you trying to generate it directly to CSV without viewing it?