Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deployed report shows different result than in preview mode
Ramcis
I have a report that works perfectly in preview mode, when I deploy it in web application I get a different result (missing data)
All text data is not loaded although in debugging mode I can see the engine getting data from the database.
The second problem, I have two sets of images to display depending on a two datasets. The first set shows only one image although the dataset returns 3 images. I not sure yet the that second set is problematic.
Any idea why I'm getting this discrepancy.
Thanks,
Ramzi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What BIRT version are you using? What browsers have you viewed this report in and can you post the rptdesign please?
Jenkinsj5
The preview and deployed versions should be different. Unless you have changed something the default query will only look at the first 500 records in preview. Even if you have less then 500 records that meet your query it can display less then this. Can you confirm that you are getting correct results in preview and incorrect in deployed?
Ramcis
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="115972" data-time="1365786228" data-date="12 April 2013 - 10:03 AM"><p>
What BIRT version are you using? What browsers have you viewed this report in and can you post the rptdesign please?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I'll post it later in the day.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Jenkinsj5'" data-cid="115973" data-time="1365787522" data-date="12 April 2013 - 10:25 AM"><p>
The preview and deployed versions should be different. Unless you have changed something the default query will only look at the first 500 records in preview. Even if you have less then 500 records that meet your query it can display less then this. Can you confirm that you are getting correct results in preview and incorrect in deployed?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Well, the first dataset does not display any column. The second one displays one row out of 3.
Ramcis
I'm using runtime 4.2.2
However the Designer 3.7.2 says it's using 3.2.23. May this be the problem ?
Sorry I could not upload the report, my boss did not give my the permission.
I turned on the debugging and I noticed that the Birt engine has successfully fetched the data from the database but it's not displayed. I also notice that onFetch event is only executed once.
Ramcis
I have tried with a new report, but it didn't work either. Definitely it's a problem with the new jars. Even my old reports are not working anymore
Ramcis
I resolved my issue, it turned out to be a jar conflict causing this discrepancy.