Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need to see parameter dialogue after hyperlink
Dave O
I have a report that calls other reports by hyperlink. They run fine and the parameters passed from the parent do condition the children.
When I call a report by hyperlink that has additional parameters, the child report opens with the default parameters instead of displaying the parameter dialogue.
I can't figure out how to set a book mark or other condition in a child report so it will open with the parameter dialogue.
Is it possible?
I am using Birt 3.7.1 and MS SQL 2008 R2
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dave O
I am using BIRT 3.7.1 and MS SQL 2008 R2
Disregard - I found the combination of parameters in the parent and child that allow the dialogue to be displayed.