Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error during Preview/Generate
prasadanand
I have a problem while I
preview/genereate the dcr (it is using bp_Navigation.tpl.)
This bp_Navigation.tpl template is working in few branches. When I try to create a new branch
and copy the same template it is displaying the following error. Previously when we faced this
type of situation, I changed few file permissions and the error was disappeared. but now,
after changing the file permissions it is still not working. Iam able to save the DCR. but not able to
Preview/Generate the same.
Template Preview And Generate Error:
Could not process template:
/.iwmnt/default/main/Brochureware/BP/BE/bpsmeerMiddelenBE/WORKAREA/shared_work/templatedata/Lubricants/bpNav
igation/presentation/bp_Navigation.tpl
:/default/main/Brochureware/BP/BE/bpsmeerMiddelenBE/WORKAREA/shared_work/templatedata/Lubricants/bpNavigatio
n/presentation/bp_Navigation.tpl
Thanks in advance
AnandPrasad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
I think you will need to post a little more detail for anyone to help. Attach the TPL to start.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA