Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Viewer export PDF in server Debian
stade13
Hi all,
I have a problem with the value of bar chart when I make a export pdf in the birt viewer in my prod server, while in dev server it is displayed correctly.
In my server dev I have a Ubuntu :
Viewer Version : 4.2.1
Engine Version: 4.2.1
JRE version: 1.7.0_17
In server prod a Debian :
Viewer Version : 4.2.1
Engine Version: 4.2.1
JRE version: 1.6.0_18
I think it comes from the Java version, but in Debian by default and the stable version of java is 6.
how can I solve this problem ?
Thank you in advance.
ps: see also my screenshot
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet