Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in Birt 4.2.2 pom file
fox802
Hello guys,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to update my Birt API from 4.2.1a to 4.2.2.<br />
<br />
So, in my POM file, I have set :<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</groupId>
<artifactId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</artifactId>
<version>4.2.2</version>
</dependency></pre>
<br />
I get this error when making a clean eclipse :<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>[WARNING] The POM for milyn:flute:jar:1.3 is missing, no dependency information available</pre>
<br />
I have looked a bit in the POM file of the previous version and I saw that you entered the wrong groupId for flute: "milyn" instead of "org.milyn".<br />
<br />
Can you fix it please ?<br />
<br />
Thanks per advance and good evening...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you're saying there was a change between 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 causing this issue? If so, can you please log a bug for this and post the bug info in here? Thanks!
fox802
So, the bug entry is : <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=405766'>Bug
405766</a>
mwilliams
Thanks for the update!
fox802
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Is there some news about this ? It would be really "cool" to have the correct pom file...
</p>
mwilliams
<p>Can you try with 4.3.0? It was released today. You can download it from the downloads page:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/get-birt/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/get-birt/</a></p>
;
Yaytay
<p>4.3.0 isn't in maven central yet (nor oss.sonatype.org), do you know when it will be?</p><p> </p><p>Jim</p>
fox802
<p>Yes please upload it to maven central : I don't have any other solution to upgrade it on Production.</p><p> </p><p>and by the way, thanks for the new emitters !</p>
fox802
<p>So, no news about Maven ?</p><p> </p><p>Anyway, I have another problem : it seems that the bug 384925 <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=384925'>http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=384925</a></p><p>fixed
in 4.2.1a about "Cannot get the type for parameter: 1" is back on version 4.3.0.</p><p> </p><p>Can you do something for it ?</p>
Yaytay
I'm not sure about 4.2.2, but 4.3.0 is in maven.
There are a few hoops to jump through to get working, so I wrote ths DevShare on it:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/deploying-birt-reports/using-birt-430-with-maven-r1483'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/deploying-birt-reports/using-birt-430-with-maven-r1483</a>
;
fox802
<p>Ya thanks.</p><p> </p><p>I already use your workaround.</p><p> </p><p>But it's a pity we have to use a workaround... It's not very professionel to upload not tested jar on Maven...</p><p>At least, there is something...</p><p> </p><p>I will open a new topic for my other problem.</p>