Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar Chart
kosta
Hello BIRT community,<br />
<br />
I am using BIRT 2.6.2.<br />
For example: I have dataset with 2 colums. one are names the second are values.<br />
And I wanted to created a bar chart which looks like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>name 1
name 2
name 3
0 10 20 30 40 50</pre>
<br />
I have bound the row[name] to the x-series and the row[value] to the y-series. Do I have a logic error because I onyl get the half of the dataset and sorted in very strange way?<br />
<br />
For any hints and suggestions thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post the rptdesign please?
kosta
Thanks for your reply.
I have found the configuration that had make problems.
I didn't knew that the grouping on text on the x-axis was enabled on default. That made my chart look confusing.
Cheers.