Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Removing Specific Legend from Chart
bcs0629
I've been trying to remove a legend from one of my reports, while keeping another one. I've ran into examples of how to remove it completely (beforeDrawBlock) and how to remove certain values in a series, but I'm not figuring how to remove one complete legend series based on the getSeriesIdentifier. I want the data to stay in the chart, but now show in the legend. I've got it to where it'll remove the corresponding data in the chart ( if (series.getSeriesIdentifier() == 'Class Avg') series.setVisible(false);}), but I need it to remove it from the legend, and not the chart. I'm just trying to remove the one legend series but still have it plot on the chart.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/24647-hidedelete-the-legend-of-a-secondary-axis/'>Here's
a post</a> with an example that shows how to remove the second legend.
bcs0629
Thanks, that was pretty much exactly what I needed. That example was made for a secondary axis, where mine is just two series (to ensure both lines plot on the same dynamic scale) but I was able to modify that script to work with it. I've left the seriesidentifier of the second series in, is it possible to also get the marker to show with the title? When the chart is in design mode, it shows the marker beside the series title, if I can get that to show that'd be perfect, if not I can just add what I need outside of the chart.