Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
configure a datasource in tomcat uml
kratos
Hello,<br />
I created a birt server with tomcat 7 using the birt runtime. I have BIRT reports with uml data source, and when I launch it, throws the following exception:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>faultString: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: An exception occurred During processing. Please see the Following message for details: Can not find or process the com.ibm.ccl.oda.uml driver's data source extension configuration.Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (com.ibm.ccl.oda.uml).<br />
</em></strong><br />
<br />
Anyone know how to configure a datasource uml in tomcat?<br />
<br />
kind regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kratos
the problem is how to define the resource of ode in the context.xml file. Please is urgent!
kclark
Do you have com.ibm.ccl.oda.uml in the WEB-INF? It sounds like a missing jar.
kratos
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116112" data-time="1366298443" data-date="18 April 2013 - 08:20 AM"><p>
Do you have com.ibm.ccl.oda.uml in the WEB-INF? It sounds like a missing jar.<br /></p></blockquote>