Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
two data sets in one bar chart - how to do this
opa
Hi,
today I have a new problem.
I have to create a report with one bar chart to compare two of our company sites with separate data bases.
My first draft contains two bar charts, one per location. I created two data sets with different data sources, and I use one data set per bar chart - this works as expected.
Now my boss wants to have both charts in one, so that imho I have to add a second series with an other data set as the first series.
Is this possible? If yes, how to do? Scripting is not new to me, but with that I'm at my wits end. Thanks for your help.
Best Regards, J?rg
PS: I'm using BIRT 4.2.2.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
opa
Hi,<br />
<br />
I found the solution by myself: <strong class='bbc'>Joint Data Set</strong><br />
<br />
Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees...<br />
<br />
Regards, J?rg