Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to represent the content in two columns?
kashish
I'm novice coder. I need to implement two content section (replicated) in parallel to each other i.e. in one row and two columns in an html page generated by DCR.
in more simple way, when we create some replication of item then second replicated item content will come by default after that section. how I can accomplish the same in next to the previous section.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I do not believe that the current implementation of replicants (which is what it sounds like you are dealing with here) works in any way other than vertically.
You *might* be able to do this by definiing a replicant that contains *two* textareas using the colspan and rowcontinue attributes for the item element.
Try it first without using a replicant at all - just to see if you can get two textareas to show up side-by-side.
If/when you get that working, try wrapping them within a replicant and see if it still works.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
kailash1
gothi,
I think kashish wants the values of the replicants to be populated in columns in the output file. kashish you can do it. use either iw_if /iw_then or use perl to do it.
Regards
Kailash
maggi
did u get it done with this stuff? if so pls post the code or send me an e-mai to
njmahesh@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mahesh