Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
calculate difference between to rows
Nesrin
I need to show the difference between the salary element in the attached pdf instead of the sum <br />
I added the sum using <strong class='bbc'>Total.sum(row["SalI1"])</strong><br />
I need to replace this with the subtraction <br />
<br />
I tried adding in salI1 expression <br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
a = dataSetRow["SalI1"];
if(dataSetRow["calculatedperiodcode"] == 'Monthly 3-2013')
a = dataSetRow["SalI1"]* -1;
</pre>
<br />
but the display of the first row showed the negative sign, If I can make negative sign invisible but internally available this will solve the problem
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nesrin
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Nesrin'" data-cid="116203" data-time="1366727286" data-date="23 April 2013 - 07:28 AM"><p>
I need to show the difference between the salary element in the attached pdf instead of the sum <br />
I added the sum using <strong class='bbc'>Total.sum(row["SalI1"])</strong><br />
I need to replace this with the subtraction <br />
<br />
I tried adding in salI1 expression <br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
a = dataSetRow["SalI1"];
if(dataSetRow["calculatedperiodcode"] == 'Monthly 3-2013')
a = dataSetRow["SalI1"]* -1;
</pre>
<br />
but the display of the first row showed the negative sign, If I can make negative sign invisible but internally available this will solve the problem<br /></p></blockquote>
Hans_vd
Hi Nesrin,
You can leave the Sal1 column as it is and create a computed column where you implement the expression on. The created column you make not visible. Then do the total.sum on the computed column.
Hope it helps
Hans