Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Template HTMl
stand
Hi,
1) I would like to know if we can change the visual design around the templates. This includes styling, colours etc. Basically html changes.
2) Is there a maximum size limit on the files imported into Interwoven or is there a recommended one ?
Would appreciate an early response,
Thanks
Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kss
Sachin,
Regarding your first question.
-- Yes you can define your own styles for the presentation template. I guess one of the purpose of presentation templates is defining a general style for number of pages. You can include html tags within <CDATA> if you are using XML for presentation template. you can also apply css stylesheets to your pages.
Regarding the second question.
2) Is there a maximum size limit on the files imported into Interwoven or is there a recommended one ?
I don't know about any limit. Someone else may have any ideas about this.
hope this helps
kunjal.
MattP
do you mean you want to customize the datacapture or the output?
As far a file size limits, I suppose it is possible for the importer to timeout if the import takes too ling. I don't think you could assign an exact number to it, as there are too many factors that will affect performance.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
stand
I want to customize the data capture.
Thanks