Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted Data Source
arunkumarb
Hi,
I created one report using scripted data source. If I see the prview of that report the preview will be showing perfectly. If I see the result in webviewer pdf, the report got stucked and If I run the report in Server also the pdf will not be generating. Please suggest me. BIRT Version is 3.7.2. After a long time it shows the following error.
Memory Index out of problem ......Java heap space problem.
we have changed the heap space to 512M i.e. JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx512M
Still we are getting same error.
Could you please help on this.
Regards,
Arun.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Are you having problems with just that report or are you getting errors running others? How large is the scripted data source?