Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT OnLine for iServer
AndrewBDP
Good afternoon,
Can someone please give me some specific information on exactly what "BIRT OnLine for iServer" is please? I've spent the last several hours combing the web and these forums for an explanation to no avail.
Thank you in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you talking about <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birtondemand.com/bod/home/'>BIRT
onDemand</a>?
AndrewBDP
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="116316" data-time="1367000622" data-date="26 April 2013 - 11:23 AM"><p>
Are you talking about <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birtondemand.com/bod/home/'>BIRT
onDemand</a>?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello Mr. Williams,<br />
<br />
I have been asked to look into this as it's on some paperwork (with a price attached to it) and I cannot find ANY information on it.<br />
<br />
We run Actuate (v11 SP3) on our server so I'm reasonably sure we are not dealing with onDemand.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help!
mwilliams
I would assume that means BIRT onDemand. If you have your iServer locally and not using a SaaS offering of it, then you're not using onDemand. Hopefully your question is answered. If not, what is the paperwork you're referring to?
AndrewBDP
Hello Mr. Williams,
Thanks for your reply. It looks as though the paperwork is some sort of billing. I think I have the information I need to move forward now.
Kind Regards,
Andrew
mwilliams
Great to hear! Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions!
JFreeman
I am glad to hear you have been able to move forward regarding this question but I have some addtional information regarding "BIRT OnLine for iServer" which you may find useful. "BIRT OnLine for iServer" specifies a particular factory type which is licensed for the iServer. The "BIRT OnLine for iServer" factory within the iServer is used for transient/synchronous generation of BIRT reports. Please let me know if you would like further details regarding "BIRT OnLine for iServer".
mwilliams
Thanks, Jesse!