Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want to know about XML Source
Sudha.V
Hi !
I am using stacked bar in my report.In that report when i am trying to display the values,it is not visible.So i want to print it out side with an arrow mark,So that it will be visible.
Here i have attached a pfd.You can see when values are high it will be visible.But when values are low.Those values are not clear.
Thanks and Regards
Sudha.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you create a sample report showing your issue that I can test on? One thing we might be able to do is adjust the insets of the labels to stagger them or something.
As for the title of your post, what are you wanting to know about XML Source?
Sudha.V
Thank you so much for your reply Williams..<br />
<br />
Here i have attached the sample report..<br />
<br />
When you run the report,The output will look like messed up...Because of displaying the values on the bar.<br />
<br />
I just want to know whether i can print those values outside of the bar ,<strong class='bbc'>using XML source </strong>..<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
Sudha.V
mwilliams
For this example, something like this would work pretty well:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
i=0;
function beforeDrawDataPointLabel( dph, label, icsc )
{
if(i%2 == 0){
label.getInsets().setBottom(30);
i++;
}
else{
label.getInsets().setTop(30);
i++;
}
}
</pre>