Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
group on null field
chandra t
Hi all
I have created a report on group on owner group , in the query have mentioned like
coalesce (ownergroup, NUll Group) when I Run report null group is displayed in the alphabetical order,
but when I run the query on the DB null group is displayed on the top
note : my query is like select field 1, field 2 , coalesce (field3)
if I group like count(field1), ownergroup from SR group by ownergroup , NUll group is diplayed on the top
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
You could modify the query or in the fetch method check for null after the row is fetched<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>row["field3"] = maximo..getString("field3");
if(row["field3"] == null) {
row["field3"] ="ZZZZZZZ" ;//or something similar
}</pre>
<br />
ZZZZZZZ should result in it being displayed last
chandra t
If the owner group is null the records group name should be displayed Null Owner Group
and this group has to be displayed on the top
thanks
wwilliams
Sorry missed that you wanted it on top when it was null, then make it "A" vs. ZZZ...
chandra t
Thanks