Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
expanding the x-axis dynamically
megha_m
I have charts in which x-axis displays the name of the agents as per the records in db. Now what happens is sometimes i have only 3-4 records the hart displays well but when I have more than 10 or 15 records the x-axis skips to display the name of some of the agents. How can I fix this issue? Like the chart should be able to accommodate the necessary changes expand or shrink depending on the amount of data and the problem is solely with the x-axis.
Thanks in advance,
Megha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
megha_m
I have charts in which x-axis displays the name of the agents as per the records in db. Now what happens is sometimes i have only 3-4 records the hart displays well but when I have more than 10 or 15 records the x-axis skips to display the name of some of the agents. How can I fix this issue? Like the chart should be able to accommodate the necessary changes expand or shrink depending on the amount of data and the problem is solely with the x-axis.
Thanks in advance,
Megha
shobana
Hi All,
I need X-Axis Space allocation based on data. For ex: if have X-Axis value as 10 data's means it shows only 3 data's only. How to auto allocate space in X-Axis. Help me any one.
I have attached my report for your reference.
Thanks in advance.
shobana
Am too Facing this same issue x axis allocation problem..
kclark
From the chart ui > format chart > chart area > axis > x axis you can rotate the labels to 90 degrees so they will all displayed or you can resize the chart.
shobana
Thanks For ur Reply..
Am having another Doubt in BIRT Report design template
In Birt report template default date is displaying on right side if there are having any chance to display from right side to left side how can i change ? if anybody knows help me..