Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Webdesk and OpenAPI
ziggy1
Hello, I was wondering about the limits of OpenAPI and where they are. Is the webdesk going through the OpenAPI for all it´s functionality.
Could I write a whole new webdesk just using the OpenAPI ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
WebDesk goes through OpenAPI for just about everything. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of that it uses outside of OpenAPI is the iwwft_instantiator.cgi (which is a Perl CGI program), which probably should be considered as part of WebDesk...?
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
ziggy1
Is the iwwft_instantiator.cgi used to instantiate a task ?
Is that something I cannot do through the OpenAPI.. ?
And another thing, thats about OpenAPI and Templating.
I can´t see that I can use any templating functions using OpenAPI, for example generate or regenerate a page ! or can I ? Is there another API for the template engine functionality ?
Edited by ziggy on 03/04/03 04:47 AM (server time).
james1
iwwft_instantiator.cgi is used to instantiation a new workflow job from a WFT.
OpenAPI has no support for Templating.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering