Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to show x-Axis tick labels in two lines through javascript
Tony Hsiao
Hi all, I want to show x-Axis tick labels in two lines, and I have found from google that by checking "Stagger" checkbox I could achieve it, while since I'm using the BIRT chart in eclispe plugin, I need some code in java or javascript, any advice?
Thank you in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you're wanting to stagger the labels of an axis from your java code then you should be able to use isStaggered(). <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv/chart/api/org/eclipse/birt/chart/model/component/impl/AxisImpl.html'>Here's
a good link</a> showing the chart API's.
Tony Hsiao
Thank you, kclark! I've got what I want from the linked page!
kclark
No problem! Glad you got it working!