Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make the negative tick labels of Y-Axis invisible when all the values are 0
Tony Hsiao
Hi all, as the title has described, I don't want the Y-Axis to show negative tick labels even though all the values are 0, because in normal condition, when all the values are 0, there would be three ticks in Y-Axis, i.e.1, 0, -1. How could I achieve this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You'll need to set the scale minimum to zero from the chart ui > format chart > Chart Area > Axis > Y-Axis > Scale.
From here you can set the default minimum for the y-axis. Setting it to zero will keep your chart from displaying negative values.
Tony Hsiao
Thank you so much, kclark! That's exactly what I want!
kclark
No problem! Let us know whenever you have questions!