Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML file to PDF using BIRT
Sanket_D
Hi All,
I have one HTML file which has image and other content and I want to generate PDF. I want to use BIRT to do the same. Can anyone help with this and let me know the code to achieve the same.
Thanks
Sanket
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Are you wanting to output your report as a PDF?
Sanket_D
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116533" data-time="1367936411" data-date="07 May 2013 - 07:20 AM"><p>
Are you wanting to output your report as a PDF?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes..Input will be HTML can you please help with the same.
Sanket_D
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116533" data-time="1367936411" data-date="07 May 2013 - 07:20 AM"><p>
Are you wanting to output your report as a PDF?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Clark,<br />
<br />
One more I want the rptdesign file to be auto generated it should not be manual done.
kclark
If you want the rptdesign to be autogenerated to a PDF you could use the API's and write a java class that renders them. <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/1344-eclipsecon-2011-api-examples/'>Take
a look at this devshare.</a> It has several good examples on how to generate reports.
Sanket_D
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116544" data-time="1367944484" data-date="07 May 2013 - 09:34 AM"><p>
If you want the rptdesign to be autogenerated to a PDF you could use the API's and write a java class that renders them. <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/1344-eclipsecon-2011-api-examples/'>Take
a look at this devshare.</a> It has several good examples on how to generate reports.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks Clare for help.<br />
But I am very new to BIRT. Can you please tell me which example to refer.<br />
Any I have HTML file which needs to be converted to PDF using BIRT.<br />
<br />
I have used Itext and having problem with svg image its not displaying in pdf file. Do you have clue?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Sanket