Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Designing BIRT reports and integrating it with java web application
bokya
Hi All,
I want design BIRT reports and same reports need to be integrated with java web application.
which eclipse should I use to design reports?
Which BIRT runtime should I use to integrate designed reports with my tomcat based web application?
Also same reports should work on windows 7 having IE 10.
Thanks
Bokya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you aren't already using a specific version of BIRT then I'd recommend 4.2.2. What version of Tomcat are you running? I've used BIRT 3.7 and 4.2 runtime in Tomcat 6 and 7 without any problems.
bokya
Hi,
Could you please provide me the link to download,
BIRT 3.7 ?
4.2 runtime ?
Thanks