Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Runtime 4.2.1
bokya
Hi All,
I am having Eclipse 4.2.1 for report design. Now I want to integrate my reports with java web application, Can you please guide me how do I integrate my designed reports with my java web application. And important is compatability with IE and all libraries..
Regards,
Bokya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What kind of applications are you building? How are you planning on implementing your reports in them? <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/1344-eclipsecon-2011-api-examples/'>Here's
a good devshare</a> that has several examples using the BIRT API's in Java.
bokya
Hi,
I am giving brief description about my application
1) Struts 1
2) Java 6
3) Tomcat Server 5.5
4) IE-10
5) There is a link in jsp page to display a report
6) Report is designed in Eclipse (Juno) Version 4.2.1
7) I have Dynamic java project
I have attached my Juno Eclipse screen shot
and My java Web application properties screenshot
bokya
Please somebody reply to this post.
kclark
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/45/entry-442-using-jsf-2-0-with-birt/'>Here's
a link</a> to a blog I wrote about integrating JSF with BIRT. I used the BIRT API's to render the reports as HTML. Depending on how you're trying to use BIRT in your webapp you can use a similar approach in your Java to render the API's.<br />
<br />
What problems are you having trying to integrate BIRT into your webapp? Have you placed the BIRT jar's in the workspace classpath?