Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fiscal Report BIRT
kumardhrubajyoti
We want to Design a report in BIRT with Scripted Data-source and data-cube.
Our requirement is to generate a summary report for a fiscal year, Say for 2011-12 starting from Apr'11 to Mar'12(as shown in report2.xls). But using Birt I am able generate report which shows data starting from Jan'11 to Dec'11 as shown in report1.xls
attach.zop contains report1.xls,report2.xls and .rptdesign
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You want to know how to create a report that looks like the spreadsheets you attached, correct?
kumardhrubajyoti
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116598" data-time="1368026263" data-date="08 May 2013 - 08:17 AM"><p>
You want to know how to create a report that looks like the spreadsheets you attached, correct?<br /></p></blockquote>
yes, like report2.xls.<br />
<br />
I am using BIRT 4.2.2 and using scripted datasource(POJO).<br />
Please provide me a sample or example
kclark
To create a report similar to what you have attached you would need to build a data cube and then you could make a crosstab to aggregate and show it similar to your example. I've attached a rptdesign showing how you could do this. Let me know if this helps!
kumardhrubajyoti
hi I am able to generate report like report1.xls using datacube and aggregate in cross tab.but in this report the fiscal year starts from Jan to dec.But I need report where report is generated from Apr-March(for example for fiscal year 2012-13 from Apr'12 to Mar'13 ) as report is attached in report2.xls.my design is also attached.
So how to to generare report where report starts from Apr instead of Jan(as shown in report2.xls) instead of report1.xls which one is I am able to generate using datacube and cross tab.
the attach.zip contains report1.xls report2.xls and my .rptdesign
pls suggest