Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating different report items with different themes
larrychan
I have a report library. I have created 2 themes, T1 and T2. There're 2 styles under these 2 themes respectively, call them T1.S1 and T2.S2. I want to create 2 report items, R1 & R2, with R1 taking T1.S1 and R2 taking T2.S2.
I have already tried a number of strategies and come to the following conclusion:
1. Make S1 available in T2 and S2 available in T1. Then set the theme of the library to be either T1 or T2. In this way, both R1 and R2 can access styles S1 & S2.
2. Create a separate library that has both T1 and T2. Then create 2 libraries, L1 and L2, and put R1 and R2 into L1 and L2 respectively. Import the library containing the themes into L1 and L2. Set the theme of L1 to be T1 and L2 to be T2. In this way, R1 will be able to use S1 and R2 will be able to use S2.
In other words, since there's only one single theme for a library (or report design for that matter), if a report item uses a different theme, I have to put it in a different library.
So, my question is, can I really mix report items of different themes in the same library, while not duplicating the styles from theme to theme?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet