Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hide a column based on the contents of each row in a table
faehnrich
I have a grouped table with different assettypes. Based on the assettype (content of each row), I want to hide specific column in the table.
Is this possible or shall I design different header and detail rows and hide the rows based on the conten of the specific datarow?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
From the visibility tab of the row you can conditionally hide the row based on some logic from the expression builder. It would look something like<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>if(row["assettype"] == "Some value") {
true;
}else{
false;
}</pre>
<br />
Are you trying to hide the same row that the assettype is being displayed on or another?
faehnrich
thanks for the answer, this I know and I use it in my workaround.
The problem is, that I want to hide a column and not a row.
The workoround witH different headerrows and different detailrows is o.k., fortunately the wide of the colummns is similar.