Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Designer Will Not Generate PDF
jlux33
I have been running the same instance of BIRT Report Designer (Juno Release 2 - Build id: 20130225-0426). Last week I began having a problem running (viewing) reports as PDF or running with BIRT Viewer and then printing as PDF.
The report starts, displays the Parameter Dialog and then launches a white window with a small black square in the top left corner.
A screen shot of the window is attached.
HELP!
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What browser are you using? Has that been updated in the last week or so?
jlux33
I use Chrome as the default. I did not manually do an update, but who knows what Google is up to!
The version is: Version 26.0.1410.64 m