Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charts - Control space allocation in Study Layout mode
josephnina
Hi ,
I am trying to create a chart with a layout very similar to google finance stock quote chart(top 75% occupied by the stock price plot and bottom 25% shows the volume of the trade during the same time).
I am also restricted to using version 2.6.2 of BIRT (standard version that comes with IBM RAD 8.5).
As of now, I have a line chart type selected as my main chart type(showing average value). I have selected 'Secondary Axis' option in 'multiple y axis' option and have selected series type as an area series(This will show my volume).
X Axis - Time Range (12 Months)
Y1 Axis - Measure Average Value
Y2 Axis - Measure Average Volume
Enabling study layout from 'chart area' of 'Format Chart', spilts the layout horizontally into two with a ratio of (50:50). Can we modify this space allocation to show it at (75:25) similar to the google stock quote chart?
Regards
Joseph
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
josephnina
Here is a sample of what I have right now.
Somehow need to compress the top part to half of what it is right now.
Any idea is this can be scrpited. Or do you think this is a feature request.
Also is there a way in which these series can be arranged with regards to the order in which they are split.