Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stereotypes parents UML BIRT
kratos
Hello,
I have a model uml, which has three stereotypes parents who do not go physically in the model, for example, stereotypes "ONE" and "TWO." When creating a report, it would be possible to say, for example, give all model elements to which they have applied the stereotype "ONE"?
any help would be very useful,
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kratos
reframing the question. How I careframing the question. How I can get all the attributes of a stereotype and related stereotypes?. I mean I have a stereotype called Machine and another called operativo.Maquina system has the attributes of CPU, RAM ... and machine has the attributes of OS,users .... What I want is to get this
Machine ---> Server 1
CPU -
RAM
SW
Usersn get all the attributes of a stereotype and related stereotypes?
thanks
kratos
I ask otherwise. Is there any way to recursively the relations between stereotypes and extract all attributes?