Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set starting page number
femibyte
Hi, I'd like the pdf version of a report I'm working on to start numbering at number 13 instead of 1. How do I set this up in the Report Designer ? I have tried various methods - Page n of m AutoText etc. but none seem to work or else I am, doing something wrong.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
In the onRender() of a label in your masterpage footer you could use something like this<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
pNum = 13 + (pageNumber - 1);
this.text = pNum;
</pre>
femibyte
This is helpful, thanks.
suman45454
<p>how to set page no in java code for birt with dynamic report</p>