Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access to the first row in a BIRT Crosstab
berzerkley
Greetings BIRT peeps,<br />
I have a crosstab, where I need to grab the data from a particular cell, store it in a variable<br />
to use in a calculation within another cell on the crosstab.<br />
See the example below... I want to compute the percentage of sales for Shoes, so I need to get the value of shoes for each city (from the cell in row 1), and then divide it by the total sales to get the Shoes sales percentage..<br />
<br />
I have tried working with the <strong class='bbc'>reportContext.evaluate("dimension[...</strong> function with little luck.<br />
Do I have to reference the cell ID itself to get the value? <br />
Can I try this within the CrossTab definition itself?<br />
Hmmmm..<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks a bunch!<br />
Doug
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bricombs
Good Day
Is there a reason that you cannot use a derived measure to show the percentage.
I have attached a small sample that uses a derived measure to show the percentage for only one product and hide the percentage for the rest.