Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding a line to the last row of the table group
actuser9
Hi,
Can anyone suggest on how to add a line to the last row when the group ends. I tried to apply a style and then it appears fine on this report. But when this report is exported to a library and the library contents are being pulled into a new report using the before factory code, the styles are lost.
Appreciate your thoughts on any of the below.
1. How can the styles be copied into libraries? and then this style from the library to a new report using the library?
2. Is there a way to draw line for the row at the end of the group using java scripting?
Thanks,
UY
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
Could you not create a border at the top of your group footer?
actuser9
Hi Tubal,
That is what I exactly did, but then I have come across the below issues.
1. The rows with in alternate groups has back ground colors and a gap is being seen due to the footer. I made footer width to 1 point and that point width of white spage is seen after the end of row for each group.
2. When the report is exported to excel, an extra row is seen after each group in the output.
If I try to hide the footer, the line cannot be seen. If I try to apply the style on the group, the style is not retained in the library. What are the possible solutions in this case?
Regards,
UY
Tubal
Is the background color set on your data elements or the cell? You can set it on either.
I did a test with a background color on the cells in a group footer, with a border on the top edge of an outer group footer, and I'm not seeing the space or extra row in excel.
actuser9
Hi Tubal,
The color is set as using the table highlight feature. I will try to get an example based on classic models database.
Thanks,
UY