Hi people!<br />
I followed the guide, for displaying multple master pages:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/10/entry-20-birt-multiple-master-pages-with-no-scripting'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/10/entry-20-birt-multiple-master-pages-with-no-scripting</a> <br />
<br />
however I understand that I have to set an option to display all master pages in the preview. But where?!<br />
<br />
The Author said: <br />
<br />
"be sure to pick a <strong class='bbc'>paginated output type</strong>, like the PDF output, or the Web Viewer... otherwise, if you select the Preview tab... or go directly to HTML, then you will only see the first master page"<br />
<br />
where do I set the paginated output type ?!<br />
<br />
<br />
What I did:<br />
<br />
1. I created 3 master pages<br />
2. added a grid with 3 rows<br />
3. at each of those rows, "Property Editor" -> Page Break -> Master Page, I choosed the master page I wanted to display.<br />
<br />
<br />
Now I want the preview showing me the result sets of all master pages, but what I see is only the 1st one. Where can I set the option of displaying all results from all master pages ?!