Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Log all sql queries while running birt in tomcat
nishu2587
Hi,
I have integrated Birt with my application and it now runs in tomcat.
I now wish to log all my sql queries(in my datasets) in Birt.
Please tell me how can I do this and in which file would Birt print these logs.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You might take a look at this post from the Eclipse Newsgroup:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/78807/
nishu2587
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="116994" data-time="1369110381" data-date="20 May 2013 - 09:26 PM"><p>
You might take a look at this post from the Eclipse Newsgroup:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/78807/'>http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/78807/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for the reply.<br />
I did take a look at this post. <br />
Can you please tell me where do I "set logging on the <br />
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Statement" when running Birt in the tomcat container.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance
mwilliams
Check your viewer.properties file in the WEB-INF folder of the web viewer.
It'll be like this:
[LOGGERS]# "logger."+class=level#