Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Filter expression cannot reference to java script object "row.__num"
vishal.u
Hi,
I am upgrading birt(both designer and runtime) in my application from version 2.1.1 to 3.7.2
In this process of upgradation, I found that some of my reports(.rptdesign) are not running properly.. So, I started upgrading them too and started resolving the exceptions(Column binding, javascript, jdbc exceptions etc.) one by one.
Some of my report designs contain filter created on table:
<list-property name="filter">
<structure>
<property name="operator">lt</property>
<expression name="expr">row.__rownum</expression>
<simple-property-list name="value1">
<value>10</value>
</simple-property-list>
</structure>
</list-property>
When previewing these designs in birt viewer 3.7.2, I am getting following exception message:
Filter expression cannot reference to java script object "row.__num"
These report designs ran fine when run against birt runtime 2.1.1
Do I need to change
<expression name="expr">row.__rownum</expression>
to
<expression name="expr">row.__num</expression>
...??
I am unable to figure out the issue.. I have attached one of my report design..
Please help..
Thanks..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vishal.u
I figured out what wrong I was doing..
<expression name="expr">row.__rownum</expression>
It should be
<expression name="testExpr">row.__rownum</expression>
I changed it like that, and reports are working fine now..
Thanks..