Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Redirect the output from Javascript to display Graph
Trilok
Hi,
I have written a function in afterFactory event to fetch the data and do some calculations based on the creation date. After I finish all my calculations, I set the values to globalvariable...
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("Jan_Count", jan_count) ;
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("Feb_Count", feb_Count) ;
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("Mar_Count", mar_Count) ;
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("Apr_Count", apr_Count) ;
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("May_Count", may_count) ;
...
...
...
Now... I want to display the bar graph using the data...
Is there any method where i can get the persistent global variable data and create a chart...
Please give me some suggestion or point me to some documentation where I can take forward...
Thanks In advance...
Trilok
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What calculations are you preforming on the data? Can you create a computed column and use that to make your chart?
Trilok
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116962" data-time="1369071737" data-date="20 May 2013 - 10:42 AM"><p>
What calculations are you preforming on the data? Can you create a computed column and use that to make your chart?<br /></p></blockquote>
For example my requirement is something like this...<br />
<br />
I have written a query which will fetch the data from my database and display in 4 columns...<br />
<br />
Col1, Col2, Col3, Col4...<br />
<br />
Col3 and Col4 being the date fields, I have done some calculations based on the date and time reading each row in the javascript and populated the data for some variables.... My final dataset in javascript will be <br />
<br />
Jan 40<br />
Feb 20<br />
Mar
Trilok
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="116962" data-time="1369071737" data-date="20 May 2013 - 10:42 AM"><p>
What calculations are you preforming on the data? Can you create a computed column and use that to make your chart?<br /></p></blockquote>
For example my requirement is something like this...<br />
<br />
I have written a query which will fetch the data from my database and display in 4 columns...<br />
<br />
Col1, Col2, Col3, Col4...<br />
<br />
Col3 and Col4 being the date fields, I have done some calculations based on the date and time reading each row in the javascript and populated the data for some variables.... My final dataset in javascript will be <br />
<br />
Jan 40<br />
Feb 20<br />
Mar 30<br />
<br />
and so on till dec...<br />
<br />
Now, I want to pass this final data to the chart...<br />
<br />
To be more precise, the input that my query is giving and the output that I am planning to display on the chart is completely different... Please suggest me how to address this problem...<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.<br />
Trilok