Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove Title "BIRT Report Viewer"
madsin356
Hi I am trying to remove the header "BIRT report viewer" and the footer.
I am deploying BIRT to Eclipse Rich Client Platform. You can see the Attachment it is a scan of the print out.
This is the java code
public void createPartControl(Composite parent) {
Composite container = toolkit.createComposite(parent, SWT.NONE);
toolkit.paintBordersFor(container);
container.setLayout(new FillLayout(SWT.HORIZONTAL));
try {
Bundle bundle = Platform.getBundle("com.hourglass.erp.reports");
URL url = FileLocator.find(bundle, new Path(
"reports/saleOrder.rptdesign"), null);
path = FileLocator.toFileURL(url).getPath();
} catch (IOException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}
System.out.print(path.toString());
Browser browser = new Browser(container, SWT.NONE);
toolkit.adapt(browser);
toolkit.paintBordersFor(browser);
browser.addOpenWindowListener(new OpenWindowListener()
{
public void open(WindowEvent event)
{
new EmbeddedBrowser(event,
Display.getCurrent().getActiveShell());
}
});
// Use the filename of your report
WebViewer.display(path, WebViewer.HTML, browser, "frameset");
createActions();
initializeToolBar();
initializeMenu();
}
I have read other posts but i am not using jsp pages.. how can I change the URL parameter __title=.??
Please Help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I believe that this portion (header and footer) printing is just a browser setting you can shut off. In Chrome, there's a checkbox for "header and footer" in the Chrome print dialog. In IE, you would go to page setup under the print options and you'd see the header and footer options.
Hope this helps.
madsin356
Thanks a lot.. Changed the IE settings..
Really appreciate the help..
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!