Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple Parameters not passed to sub report
Roberttona
Dear All,
I am new to birt and spagobi. I have create a birt report with 2 analytical parameter which will run a report that contains crosstab data and in that crosstab i have set a hyperlink to another report which will run the corresponding data for that column value.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Roberttona
Dear All,
I am new to birt and spagobi. I have create a birt report with 2 analytical parameter which will run a report that contains crosstab data and in that crosstab i have set a hyperlink to another report which will run the corresponding data for that column value.
i can able to pass the first parameter value and able to run the report and the crosstab value is showing correctly. when i click the link the sub report is running with the default value.
i am using below url hyperlink to run the subreport "javascript:parent.execCrossNavigation(this.name,'SubReport','subTotalvalue0="+data["C_STATION"]+"&subTotalvalue1="+params["Parameter1"].value+"&subTotalvalue2="+params["Parameter2"].value+"');"
here with i have enclosed the main report and the sub report.
kindly help me to complete this task.
thanks and regards,
Robert.J
mwilliams
Have you tried with a standard BIRT drill through?
Roberttona
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="117040" data-time="1369168697" data-date="21 May 2013 - 01:38 PM"><p>
Have you tried with a standard BIRT drill through?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
i tried it is working perfectly in the birt but it was not working in Spagobi Server.<br />
<br />
thanks and regards,<br />
<br />
Robert.J
Roberttona
thanks for the reply dude,
i found the answer for passing the parameter values by referring the below link:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/16617-hyperlink-to-subreport-using-url-option/
this is my answer
:
"http:"+"//localhost:8080/Birt/run?__report=SubReport.rptdesign&subTablevalue0="+data["Cuttingdesc"]+"&subTablevalue1="+params["Parameter1"].value+"&subTablevalue2="+params["Parameter2"].value
thanks and regards,
Robert.J
mwilliams
Great! Glad you got it working. Let us know whenever you have questions!
Roberttona
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="117164" data-time="1369404604" data-date="24 May 2013 - 07:10 AM"><p>
Great! Glad you got it working. Let us know whenever you have questions!
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi williams,<br />
<br />
i can execute the subreport from main report but i can't download the executed subreport in spagobi server... when i tried to download after the execution of subreport the main report was downloading...<br />
<br />
i don't know why this problem is coming?<br />
<br />
kindly guide me to do this....<br />
<br />
thanks and regards,<br />
<br />
Robert.J
mwilliams
So, when you export the subreport to pdf or whatever output, you're getting the main report instead of the current report? Let me know if I've misunderstood.
Roberttona
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="117511" data-time="1370893507" data-date="10 June 2013 - 12:45 PM"><p>
So, when you export the subreport to pdf or whatever output, you're getting the main report instead of the current report? <br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
yes you are right...
mwilliams
I'll have to download SpagoBI to try it out. I've not heard of anyone having this issue with BIRT in any other way, so it sounds like a SpagoBI issue, but we shall see. What is your BIRT version and your SpagoBI version?
Roberttona
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="117574" data-time="1370993991" data-date="11 June 2013 - 04:39 PM"><p>
I'll have to download SpagoBI to try it out. I've not heard of anyone having this issue with BIRT in any other way, so it sounds like a SpagoBI issue, but we shall see. What is your BIRT version and your SpagoBI version?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thanks for your involvement dude...<br />
<br />
Birt:4.2.2 version<br />
<br />
SpagoBI:3.6.0 version<br />
<br />
i will also check with SpagoBI forumn also..<br />
<br />
thanks and regards,<br />
<br />
Robert.J
mwilliams
<p>Sorry for the delay in response. I've been busy with stuff for the new release and the website change. Did you ever find anything on this? If not, let me know and I'll download it tomorrow!</p>