Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
include path disappear
johnjamesmarsh
OD 5.6, Solaris 5.8
Hi,
Has anyone seen a problem where you enter an include path for a deployment (using the GUI) and it disappears the next time you go to edit it? I have been adding an include path for a selection of files, saving the OD script, closing the editor then re-editing the script and my include paths have disappeared. I can see them in the XML so I know they have been entered but the GUI seems to ignore them.
Anyone else seen this behaviour? Is it a bug or is it my install?
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I just tried it on OD 5.6 SP1 and there indeed appears to be a problem.
Please open a case with Tech Support and ask them to file a bug.
Thanks,
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
4157.pdf
ChartUserBase.zip