Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I override a style I'm using from a library?
mkdz
I have a library with the default "table-detail-cell" style in it. I am using the library in my report. I am using it in my report because I want all my table cells to have borders. However, there are a couple table detail cells that I do not want a border. How would I override the "table-detail-cell" style for those specific cells? I tried applying another style to override it, but that didn't work.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
Did you try the Property Editor, Advanced, Data, Box and change values there?
mkdz
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="117021" data-time="1369144744" data-date="21 May 2013 - 06:59 AM"><p>
Did you try the Property Editor, Advanced, Data, Box and change values there?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
That worked, thanks!