Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Trouble with passing basic parameter from one file to another
arhayden
Hello,
I am new to BIRT and using the sample database to try and pass a customer number as a parameter from one file to another. I was able to pass the product number through the same method in a different file, but I'm unsuccessful with the customer number.
The error I am getting is...
"+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Failed to prepare the query execution for the data set: List
Cannot set the integer value (242) to parameter 1.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Cannot set preparedStatement parameter int value.
SQL error #1:No input parameters.
;
java.sql.SQLException: No input parameters. "
I have checked the types in three locations, and they all seem to match the needed type (integer). I have included the two files I am trying to use.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Looks like you simply created the dataSet parameter manually without having a parameter marker in your query. If you add a where statement with a '?', it should work. Take a look at the modified report attached.