Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML Formatting
kosta
Hello BIRT community,<br />
<br />
I have a simple question. using BIRT 2.6.2 and a TextItem.<br />
<br />
I know that in the text item you can output parameter with HTML content like: <br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><VALUE-OF format="HTML">params["myParam"].value</VALUE-OF></pre>
<br />
But using the same parameter in the onCreate-method of the same TextItem I get the non formatted HTML in the report.<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.text = params["myParam"].value;</pre>
<br />
How the HTML content can be also parsed like using it in the textItem content area.<br />
<br />
Thanks for any hints and suggestions.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I haven't test it but I think if you open up the UI to your text item and set it to HTML it should display your html correctly by using this.text