Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Shrink to Page
amw2326
Hi all,
I was wondering if it was possible to shrink the data from one data column to one page, and if so how to do it. Any and all help appreciated! Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Is your data column the only data in that table? You can set your report to auto and set the page break of the table to 0 and the entire table will be on the same page when you run the report.
amw2326
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117139" data-time="1369333369" data-date="23 May 2013 - 11:22 AM"><p>
Is your data column the only data in that table? You can set your report to auto and set the page break of the table to 0 and the entire table will be on the same page when you run the report.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hmm. I can try that. What I am trying to do is a little bit more complicated, though(I think). I have a data column that is one of three different results. For one of the results I would need it to fit the data column to page, for the others they could print on multiple pages/together. So for example, if the results for the record has all three of the types, one would fit to its own page and the other two would be on a separate page(or multiple pages if longer than a page). <br />
<br />
Is this possible?
amw2326
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117139" data-time="1369333369" data-date="23 May 2013 - 11:22 AM"><p>
Is your data column the only data in that table? You can set your report to auto and set the page break of the table to 0 and the entire table will be on the same page when you run the report.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
So what I've done thus far is create a table that prints the result if it is the specific one that needs to fit to one page. I tried your suggestion of setting the pagebreak to 0, but it still goes over to two pages. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!