Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel Export Options
gmcleod
I am using Actuate 11 SP3. I have had multiple requests from users on when exporting content to Excel, if it would be possible to change the default export settings. The option I am most concerned with is 'Enable Pivot Table'. I make use of cross tabs and my users would just as soon see the data as presented, without pivot tables. Currently this option defaults to checked. Am I able to change this option so that the default to this setting is unchecked?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
In the iv_config.xml you can set the excelRenderOption.EnablePivotTable to false to disable this by default. <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/working-with-birt-viewers.pdf'>Here's
a link</a> to the documentation, you'll need to skip to page 209 of 260 in the viewer.
gmcleod
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="117143" data-time="1369338951" data-date="23 May 2013 - 12:55 PM"><p>
In the iv_config.xml you can set the excelRenderOption.EnablePivotTable to false to disable this by default. <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/working-with-birt-viewers.pdf'>Here's
a link</a> to the documentation, you'll need to skip to page 209 of 260 in the viewer.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thanks, that was just what I was looking for.