Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF export problem
jkeldi
Hi,
i've created a rptdesign file with scripting block on tables, on labels and on datasets.With RAD 7.5, When i execute the report from the "conception" perspective, all the scripting i made works perfectly. But now when i do the PDF export from a J2EE application i built with the same rptdesign; only the scripitng blocks associated to the datasets works.
here is my rptdesign file.
if you need more informations, don't hesitate to ask me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you stuck using the older version of BIRT? Or can you upgrade. I'm not totally certain of the issue you're seeing since I can't run the report though. Is there any way you can recreate the issue with the sample database?
jkeldi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="117247" data-time="1369874935" data-date="29 May 2013 - 05:48 PM"><p>
Are you stuck using the older version of BIRT? Or can you upgrade. I'm not totally certain of the issue you're seeing since I can't run the report though. Is there any way you can recreate the issue with the sample database?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi williams, thanks for answering. Well actually, i can't upgrade to a newer version of BIRT cause i must first update my RAD first and my boss doesn't agree with. Too bad you can't run it, but i just found that my script doesn't work because i tried to access elements by ID and i did it wrong.
mwilliams
Well, I'm glad you found the issue. Let us know whenever you have questions.