Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
add Image element to a crosstab aggregation cell in Script
A Nishant
I want to add an image to the aggregation cell of the crosstab if its value is less than zero,
I am not able to write script for this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You cannot use script? Or you don't know how to write the script for this? Also, what is your BIRT version?
A Nishant
I do not know how to write a script for this.
I am using BIRT 4.2
mwilliams
Something like this would work. I set the image background for the measure element to be the "negative.jpg" image. In the onCreate script of the measure data element, I remove the background image if the value is greater than or equal to zero. I also blank out the value if it's negative. Let me know.